Home

Copy Xbox 360 hard drive to another

How to Transfer The Original Xbox 360 Hard Drive to a New Xbox 360 Slim - YouTube. http://gamexcess.netDid you get a new Xbox 360 Slim over Christmas? Notice your old Xbox 360 Hard Drive does not. Transfer XBox 360 Hard Drive Content Without Transfer Cable. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. You're. Transfer the fun to your new Xbox 360®. The hard drive transfer cable moves content from any Xbox 360 or hard drive to your new Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 hard drive. Easily transfer HD movies, music, saved games, player profiles, and even full games installed on your hard drive. Plus, use the cable over and over if you choose to get a new console or hard drive again in the future

How to Transfer The Original Xbox 360 Hard Drive to a New

You can directly follow below 3 guide steps to effectively transfer and move Xbox 360 games from old HDD to new HDD with ease now. Step 1. Connect Both Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive and New HDD to PC. 1. Turn off Xbox 360 console and take out the old Xbox slim hard drive; 2. Connect both the old Xbox 360 slim hard drive and new hard drive to your PC. Follow the instructions to transfer the content licenses. After you transfer the licenses, download the content again to update the local licenses. For information about how to do this, see How to redownload previously downloaded or purchased content to your Xbox 360. Other profiles can now use content on your console

Detect Your Hard Drive Run the application as Administrator and click scan. This will detect storage devices in your system and list them down. If you have your XBOX One external drive connected it will have the XBOX Mode enabled under the Mode column Moves content from any Xbox 360 or hard drive to your new Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 hard drive Easily transfer HD movies, music, saved games, player profiles, and even full games installed on your hard drive Use the cable over and over if you choose to get a new console or hard drive again in the future New & Used (19) from $17.77 + $5.79 shippin

Plug a USB flash drive or an Xbox 360 Memory Unit (original Xbox 360 only) into your console. Go to Settings, and then select System. Select Storage. Select All Devices. Select Profiles, and then select your Xbox profile. Select Move. Select the flash drive or memory unit that you want to move your profile to 1. Remove the drive from your Xbox 360 (assuming the format is complete) and hook it up to the computer you have been using 2. Open Xplorer360. You should see partition 2 and 3. If not, follow the instructions on the next step (step 9). 3. Copy the data from your Xbox 360 backup folder to partition 3 (don't copy over the .bin file - we'll use that next) 4. Now click on Drive --> Restore Partition 2 and select the .bin file How to Upgrade Xbox 360 Hard Drive. If you want to upgrade your Xbox 360 to a larger internal hard drive, you can refer to the following steps. Step 1: Connect the new drive to your Xbox 360 console through an Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable. Step 2: Use the Transfer Content option to move multiple items between storage devices

You could try buying a transfer cable from Ebay or if you have two Xbox 360 consoles registered in your name (one must be an Elite console) you can contact Xbox support for a free transfer cable by.. Open up your Start menu, right click on 'My PC' and select 'Manage'. Under 'Computer Management,' select 'Storage/Disk Management. '. Change the File System to 'exFAT' then select 'OK,' then select 'Continue' on the next screen. Reconnect your hard drive to your Xbox 360 then go to 'My Xbox/System Settings/Memory. ' Xbox HDDs are locked to an Xbox by a security key. Installing any other HDD, even from another Xbox, will not work. Only the original HDD from the same Xbox will work, or one that is locked with.. Follow the steps below to use Transfer Content Wizard to transfer content: 1. Plug the USB flash drive to the Xbox 360 console. 2. On the console, go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings. 3. Select Memory. 4. Select the storage device that contains the content you want to copy, move, or delete. 5. Press Y to activate the transfer option. 6

2. On the console, go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings. 3. Select Memory. 4. Select the storage device that contains the content you want to copy, move, or delete. 5. Select the type of content that you want to copy, move, or delete. 6. Select the item that you want to copy, move, or delete. 7. Select Copy, Move, or Delete The new Xbox 360 120GB hard drive is coming out in just a few days, allowing owners to download more demos, movies, television shows, and pictures than ever before. There is one catch though. You. Your XBox 360 after all will transfer content or in other words MOVE it off the original XBox 360, onto another drive or XBox 360. After copying the content, you will sometimes need to reactivate it, which is done automatically when you start the game. For this process you can use a USB stick or even a USB harddrive - both will work

On the Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > select hard drive > Games and Apps. Step 2. Choose the games and data you'd like to transfer to the Xbox One. You can press the Y button to copy all of your game's data at once or press A to select individual files If the content transfer is interrupted for any reason, the content remains on the source storage device, and you can restart the content transfer process at any time. If you've purchased a new Xbox 360 console, you can use the Transfer Content option and the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to move your Xbox 360 content to your new console

The fundamental of copying Xbox 360 games are simple, you just need to install the game copy software on your PC and generate an ISO image file store inside computer hard drive. Then, you can use computer's DVD burner to burn the image file into a new blank DVD. If you want software that fits all the above criteria then recommended Xbox Game. Now, let's see how to transfer Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Step 1. Open the Xbox 360 dashboard and click on Settings at the upper right corner. Step 2. Select the System > Storage from the System Settings window. Step 3. Select the Hard Drive that stores your Xbox 360 games. Step 4. Select Games and Apps from the hard drive. Step 5

Transfer XBox 360 Hard Drive Content Without Transfer

Hey all, my issue is with transferring music from my Xbox 360 Hard Drive to a USB Drive. When I attempt to transfer music, the option is greyed out even though there is plenty of music on the hard drive that I can access via the Xbox Music Application. The USB drive is compatible, as I successfully configured it to be a Xbox 360 storage. Just like you would to expand your Xbox One's storage without any upgrade, you simply need to get yourself an external, USB hard drive, and plug it into the USB port on your Xbox One Step 7: Copy or move the files you want from one drive to the other. Once you have finished copying or moving the files over to your new drive, simple re-enable Xbox mode by following the steps below

Xbox Series X, S data transfer Using network transfer A network transfer is a tool that allows you to very quickly copy over games on one Xbox console to another, provided both consoles are on the. 2) Remove the old hard drive from your Console Xbox and get a new external hard drive. 3) Now replace the hard drive which is new on the console, In case of brand new system forget this step. 4) On the destination console hard drive plugin the transfer cable and connect it with old hard drive data transferring from TIP: If your Xbox 360's hard drive does not have sufficient space to copy the Xbox 360 game you want to copy, it will prompt you to free up space on your hard drive. Simply locate files, such as game demos and other items you do not use, and delete them. Step 4: Press the eject button on the console and insert the game you want to install. Step.

Simply load the game you want to copy into your DVD burner and fire the software. This will now make an image of the the original game on your computer hard drive. Kind of like a digital signature. You'll then be asked to place your blank disk into the burner to make a copy. Hey presto, you've made a full working back up copy of the. If I connect the hard drive to my PC in the way shown using a SATA / IDE - USB connector, will I be able to make an image and restore it to another hard drive? I was thinking of using Acronis to take an image, then buy a new 250 GB 360 console and restore the image onto the new hard drive and then use diskpart to extend the volume to include. Step Three - Unpacking your XBOX 360 iso. - Open up XBOX Backup Creator and click on the Image Tools tab. - Click on Image Browser. This will open up the XBOX Image Browser sub-app. - Click on File then Open Image File. - From here navigate to the iso game file you downloaded and click Open. - Next, right click on the iso file that. As all old style drives are 250GB or smaller and the only hard drive available for the Slim is 250GB, you can move data from any old style hard drive to the 360 Slim's 250GB drive. The current transfer kit does NOT allow you to do the following: - 1. Move data from an Xbox 360 Slim hard drive to another hard drive

However, in order to minimize the Xbox 360 game expenses, learn how to copy Xbox 360 games to hard drive as backup is a must have skill for each player. The essential part to have copied Xbox 360 games on your hard drive, in case any damage happens to your original discs, you always have the backup file to burn another Xbox game disc Sorry I didn't know what forum to put this in. Can I copy data to another original Xbox, old one is dead and I want the music and games, I'm a complete newbie, I cant even work an Xbox, but these are the grandkids machines, one is dead the other is a good runner but has just the original stuff in it I've put another working PSU into the dead machine but it still doesn't work [Chlazza] let us know about their Xbox hard drive to SATA adapter, allowing the use of an Xbox 360 (original) hard drive on a PC without voiding the drive's warranty. Looking for a fun and e 1. Xbox 360 Slim with 250GB HDD it boot into Aurora after initial splash-screen. (bought locally as seconds) 2. I have purchased a 1tb segate slim backup drive 3.0 interface. (will extract the drive from the shell and put it into xbox360 as external) Bought it since the spare drive can go into the empty shell and can be used for other purposes.

July 31, 2021 blog-admin Leave a Comment on Learn Copying Xbox 360 Games to a Hard Drive and Save Your Money If if you had been fortunate sufficient to have recently acquired an Xbox 360 console and acquired a few newly purchased video video games, you're in all opportunity already in search of a strategy to save coins with the aid of. You can burn and copy your XBox 360 games, but it takes a little doing. It's not as easy as plopping it in and hitting start. There are 2 ways to copy games: you can copy games to your XBox hard drive, or you can use a PC. If you want to burn a copy of your games, you have to use a PC, and the process is a little more complicated The Xbox 360 Data Transfer Cable helps you transfer all your original data from the Xbox 360 hard drive to the next. Apart from transferring HD movies, preloaded games, music, and player profiles, you can also transfer your complete game backup installed on your Xbox hard drive to any other data storage device The quickest method available is to transfer games to Xbox Series X via external transfer, for which you'll need a USB 3.1+ external hard drive to connect to your previous Xbox device

Can you transfer installed xbox 360 games to another hard

1. 1) Try using FTP to copy/move stuff from 1 folder to another. 2) xexloader to copy/move from 1 folder to another. 3) try just using a normal USB pen. or. 4) USB Hard Drive (This is what I use). PS. thanks for providing as much info as you could, that helpe
  2. Xbox users have been able to move data from one hard drive to another for some time. This is extremely useful if you happen to have bought a model with a small hard drive and want to upgrade to a larger one. Unfortunately one thing missing from the process has been the ability to transfer licenses for DRM-crippled content from the Xbox Live Marketplace
  3. Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my Xbox 360 Slim hard drive (going from 250gb to 500gb). I didn't buy the data transfer cable because I assumed it was just a sata to USB connector (which I already have). However when I plug in the 360 hard drive via the USB port, the system reads the hard drive as unformatted and doesn't allow data transfer

360 and Xbox 1 games can be stored on your hard drive. The easiest way is putting your disc into your 360 and run the CopyDVD function from inside FSD. If you have a 360 or Xbox 1 game ISO file, you can extract it and place the files on your hard drive. CopyDVD With game in DVD drive, Press Y -> Copy DVD -> USB or HDD -> Name Unfortunately, you can't just swap dvd drives in an xbox 360 and have them work. You have to replace with the same type of drive and retrieve the dvd key from the original drive and spoof it to the new drive. It sounds harder than it is, but it does require hooking your xbox drive to a desktop computer with a via sata pci card FATXplorer has had formatting tools for years, but they are Xbox 360-exclusive. Support for Original Xbox hard-drives and memory units is now available. There is a wide range of formatting options for Original Xbox hard-drives depending on the BIOS installed on the console, and a lot of effort has gone into covering every scenario Guys, I am about to buy an Xbox 360 Slim and want to transfer ALL of my data from my old Xbox 360 which has a 20GB HDD. I went to Fry's and the guy there said I have to buy a proprietary cable from Microsoft for $20 and use it to transfer the data. However, this data transfer can only be done.. The hard drive transfer cable moves content from any Xbox 360 or hard drive to your new Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 hard drive. Easily transfer HD movies, music, saved games, player profiles, and even full games installed on your hard drive. Plus, use the cable over and over if you choose to get a new console or hard drive again in the futur

How to Transfer data between XBox 360 removable hard drive

1. I happened to pickup a shiny new 120GB Xbox 360 Hard Drive while I was there. Microsoft were really clever when they packaged the 120GB hard drive accessory as they include a USB data transfer cable that hooks up to back USB port of the console and clips onto the 120GB hard drive SATA connector
  2. The Xbox 360 and One, work with this concept to save the progress of the player, on the hard drive or in the cloud. Its usefulness is to keep that information, to be used at another time . Without this, we would have to always play from the first level, over and over again
  3. How to Clone a Hard Drive. If you need to migrate your data or are looking to keep a backup handy, you can clone your hard drive. Here's how to do it in Windows and on a Mac
  4. Xbox One S hard drive upgrade by external hard drive. Luckily, Xbox One S is compatible with external hard drive. Thus, it gives you a chance to add at least 256GB external hard drive via USB 3.0 ports. To upgrade hard drive on Xbox one S, you need a larger HDD or SSD and screwdriver
  5. By reimaging the new hard drive with another hard drive's image, we were putting the old HDD's Unique Key on the new one, making the new HDD 100% unusable with any XBOX 360 but our old one. This leads me to believe that an HD from one console will not work properly in a different system, unless the 360 has the functionality of changing a HD.
  6. Press Move selected to transfer all your games to the new Xbox and delete them from the hard drive. To leave the games stored on the hard drive, press Copy selected. Note, you don't need to keep.

Basically, Halo 3 uses a special partition of the Xbox 360 hard drive as scratch memory to quickly load maps. Because it's pulling data from one device (the DVD drive) and copying it to another. You can't do that.. Xbox One Saves are Saved in the Cloud. You would have to hack into their Servers to download the Cloud Save data. Save Files (used) to be. Figure 12: Xbox 360 HDD backup - Choose Filename There are several reasons to make backups of your Xbox 360 HDD, such as a backup to write to a new HDD that you have bought later (which you can do with Xplorer360 as well). In order to make a backup, please make sure you have enough space on your Hard Drive. Click Drive --> Backup Image. A File. How to Copy Your Xbox 360 Games to Your Hard Drive. If you've been lucky enough to have recently acquired an Xbox 360 console and a few new games, you're probably already looking for schemes to save money by finding a way to copy Xbox 360 games to your computer's hard drive. - PR1045532 Microsoft's Xbox One is getting backward compatibility as part of its big Nov. 12 update, meaning that more than 100 of your Xbox 360 games will be playable on your shiny new system

How to Transfer Xbox 360 hard drive save data to new Slim

1. The Xbox game you wish to transfer must meet ALL of the following criteria to be trasnferred to the 360: 1. You have the hard drive for your Xbox 360 and a connection to Xbox Live. 2. The Xbox 1 game must be backwards compatible on the Xbox 360. A current list of compatible games can be found here. 3
  2. Play legit Xbox 360 games from hard drive without the disk?? Thread starter silbeej; Start date Dec 19, in the difference between the time it takes to copy a file from one physical hard drive to another vs. the time it takes to copy a file from one partition to another on the same hard drive
  3. Step 1. Connect the new HDD to your computer. If the new hard drive is not an empty one, please make sure you have moved all data to a safe place because all data will be wiped while cloning. Step 2. Run EaseUS Todo Backup and select Clone at the left tool panel. Step 3. Choose the source disk and target disk. Step 4
  4. Insert an audio CD into your Xbox 360. The only way to transfer music to your Xbox 360's hard drive is to rip it directly from an audio CD. There are other ways to stream music (see below sections), but this is the only way to actually copy the files.. It must be an audio CD. Data CDs/DVDs or audio DVDs will not work
  5. To move games onto your external drive for transfer, follow the steps below. Open the Settings app on Xbox One. Navigate to the System tab. Select Storage. Scroll over to the right to select the.
  6. Most 360 gamers probably saved their games on the console's hard drive or even on USB storage. That's what I generally did and had to poke around a little to get them onto my Xbox One
  7. Yes on the bedrock version this is possible, you also need to have a mobile version of the game either on a tablet or mobile phone. It costs like £6.99 or so but is defo worth it. Also you'll need a realm subscription on both accounts, the account..

To import save games on the Xbox 360, the game must be played on the hard drive the saved game was completed on, since it is not possible to transfer the file that Mass Effect 2 imports using the Xbox 360's file management tools (although it is possible when transferring the entire contents of the drive using a transfer cable) When I put the Destiny disc in the xbox, I was told that it needs a 17 gigabyte update, which will take me a day on my Australian internet. However the original xbox has the update already installed ready to go. PLEASE tell me there's a way to transfer those game files over to the new xbox The Xbox 360 technical specifications describe the various components of the Xbox 360 video game console.. The console features a port on the top when vertical (left side when horizontal) to which a custom-housed hard disk drive unit can be attached in sizes of either 20, 60, 120, 250, 320, 500 GB; and as of April 2015 all 2.5 SATA Hard Drives up to 2 TB, the user can use the format option. The Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive is the best option for media enthusiasts who game on Xbox 360. It is the largest storage option for Xbox 360. Expand your Xbox 360 experience with downloadable content. Save your game progress, Xbox LIVE gamer profile, game demos, and custom soundtracks from your own music collection

I searched for this so if this is an old question i'm sorry. Also if the answer is really easy, then yes; I'm retarded. So . . . in my house we have 2 360s and I have other 360s at work, so I got a memory card. My room mate unlocked all the videos of DOA4 and I was trying to bring in his.. If you buy a replacement Xbox 360 system or just buy a bigger hard drive, you'll need to transfer your data from the old hard drive to the new one. The process is easy, though not necessarily quick, and it transfers all your downloaded games, videos, music, saves, Gamertags, and achievements to the new hard drive

How To Copy Xbox 360 Games To Hard Drive - Tech Spirite

9) Select the new hard drive as the destination and give her nuts. 10) This process will take about 45 minutes to clone an 80 gig hard drive depending on your computer speed. 11) When the clone is finished, the new hard drive should work identical to the original in any modded xbox that supports HDD swap I am pretty sure these guys take the DVD out and use the internal space for more hard disks (or a 3.5 HDD). Practically, you only need the dvd for transferring to HDD, so making it external seems logical. I already tried a 2TB drive and was able to transfer everything on my 250GB drive on it using FATXplorer When you transfer from 360 to new 360 slim, will the old xbox still have all your data on it or does cut and paste, wiping the data. We are keeping the old xbox and what we really want to do is have Person A keep the save points on old xbox and Person B resume his save points using the new xbox Many Xbox 360 gamers want to know how to copy Xbox 360 games to their hard drive because the price of Xbox 360 games has never been higher and these games can get damaged very easily due to their fragility. In fact, just playing your game is enough to deteriorate it's value because of the wear and tear each time you play it

The Xbox Hard-drive has been 'locked' with a password from the factory and only the Xbox it was installed in knows the password to 'unlock' the hard-drive, if the drive fails, or is not locked or replaced with another drive the Xbox will refuse to boot How To Copy xbox 360 Games To Hard Drive 1. How To Copy xbox 360 Games To Hard Drive Whether you are an elite gamer, an occasional gamer, or even a parent looking for an Xbox,you want to have the lowest price possible, right? A great way to buy a cheap Xbox 360 Console would be to buy a refurbished model

ok, i was startin to get really excited about this, because i have a fancy-schmancy seagate freeagent 320gb (or something like that) and i wanted to use that instead of just buying a new, separate hard drive. then, i saw you went to the music library, which is what i do with my mp3 player. so, this isnt an xbox hard drive, this is just a way to play your music from the tv, you cant copy saved. Plug your external hard drive into the new Xbox One you're copying things to. Choose Settings , then System and Storage . Choose the external drive with all your games on and then pick Transfer Xbox 360 Slim: Hard Drive Data Transfer Guide. by Alan Ng June 15, 2010, 13:37 51 Comments. For those of you who have already decided to pick up Microsoft's new Xbox 360 console, we have found a. Although if you want to get the new slim xbox, you need one of the transfer cables bring your data over. Well, if you're confident in your screwdriver ability, you can just pop the old 360 HDD out of the proprietary casing and then just slide it in to the slim 360's drive bay

Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud - Microsoft Community[TUTORIAL] Copy & Play XBOX 360 ISO Files From An External Drive Using Freestyle 3 - geek boneXbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle Available For Pre-Order | Redmond Pie

browse the games you want to copy. If you are copying games stored on your Xbox hard drive or Xbox DVD drive then browse where these games are stored or select from your D drive. You now need to pick a destination and filename for your file. You now need to pick a destination and filename for your file Using Disk Clone, you can create an exact copy of one Hard drive to another hard drive keeping all the partitions and data intact as they were in the original (source) disk. There are several applications to clone disk but I'll discuss the one I just tried out. EASEUS Todo Backup is a free backup software that offers a safe and efficient disk clone to transfer your data on the old disk to a. Select one ( Removable Disk Drive and Hard disk drive are recommended) and take a look at the partitions/hard drives/flash drives/compact discs listed in the right side. Specify the Xbox One hard drive and click on the Scan button to detect files on it. To recover deleted files from one partition on the Xbox One hard drive.

Upgrade/Clone Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive to A Bigger HDD

Hex Workshop or WinHex will controls for editing a hard drive are better in WinHex. You just have to open the drive on your PC with your editor. Go into Live Edit mode so you can write data to the hdd on the fly. Then tell the hex editor to write an image or copy to the drive starting from sector 16, or from 16-22 depending on the editor Easy to transfer large games from pc to Xbox 360 hard drive after the game been downloaded. Transfer content from your Xbox 360 20Gb hard drive to another Xbox 360 20GB, Xbox 360 60GB, or [Xbox 360 120GB hard drive.] We also provide a set of large capacity hard drive with transfer cable. Please visit. Omg

If so then plug in your USB, boot XeXMenu and copy it to the internal HDD. Or go into FSD's file manager and copy it from the USB to the HDD. You could use this guide to see how you'll need to copy things. #4 Nov 10, 2013. OP MadHouse38 GBAtemp Regular Xbox - use a USB hub to plug in a lot of USB drives with profile and save game data in the Xbox 360; Xbox live account unique to console or profile; Xbox - Is the Kinect facial recognition data saved on the Xbox live cloud; Xbox - What exactly is stored on the Xbox console, the hard drive, and Xbox Liv To Move or Copy All Games and Apps from Selected Storage Device. A) Highlight the selected storage device to move or copy from. (see screenshot below) B) Press the menu button on your Xbox One wireless controller. (see screenshot below) C) Select Move all or Copy all for what you want to do, and go to step 9 below. (see screenshot below) 8 copying xbox 360 games to xbox hard drive-ywakica's blog. Subscribe ywakica's blog. 2017-11-19. copying xbox 360 games to xbox hard drive The Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable is designed to transfer data from Xbox 360 hard drives to other Xbox 360 hard drives and/or Xbox 360 S hard drives. This cable can be used multiple times. This cable will not transfer data between Xbox 360 S hard drives. This product is sold direct from the manufacturer

Alien Hominid HD Arcade Trial Download | Digiex

Can I swap my Xbox 360 Harddrives? - Arqad

Install the New Drive in the Xbox 360. Remove the newly formatted 120GB drive from your PC and install it into the Xbox 360 drive enclosure. Put the enclosure back together, reattach it to the. Remove the hard drive from your old Xbox 360 console. 2. Connect the transfer cable to your old hard drive as shown below. 3. Plug the other end of the transfer cable into a USB port on your new console. When both ends of the cable are connected, you are ready to transfer content. 4. Turn on your new console Step 3. Select the Xbox One's internal hard drive as the source disk and then, click on Next to proceed. Step 4. Select the SSD as the destination disk to store all the data of your Xbox One and click on Next. Step 5. In the next Windows, you'll be asked to preset the size for the destination disk First plug your new Xbox into your TV. Next remove your old hard drive. Then plug one end of the transfer cable into your new USB port and the other end into your old HDD. The screen will automatically prompt you to select what you want to transfer. Finally do not forget to research the Xbox webpage to do a license transfer of any purchased. Copying data via an external storage device. The next transfer method lets you port over your Xbox One games and saves to your Series X all at once. You'll need an external hard drive to do this.

How to Copy XBOX One Games From External HDD to Another

Upgrading the original drive in your Mac is a great way to improve performance and/or increase the storage capacity of your Mac. When transferring data from one drive to another, we highly recommend you install a fresh copy of macOS, and then use Apple's Migration Assistant to migrate the data to the new drive If everything worked fine it made a directory /backup in the C drive of your Xbox HD. 3. Backup your drives Connect with FTP to your Xbox and copy the whole C and E drive to your PC HD. (C is pretty small , the size of E depends on what u uploaded there already). Make 100% sure you have a FULL backup of the Xbox C & E drive on your PC The data is transferred from your Xbox 360 Memory Card or Hard Drive (using the Data Migration kit or Datel Kit) to your Computer's Hard Drive. You then use the tools and instructions provided to do as you please. After you have done so you then simply put the data back on you Xbox 360 Memory Card or Hard Drive and then have fun Retailer GAME has confirmed that the Xbox 360 S will include a data transfer kit that can be used to port all your existing game saves and DLC to the new machine. The new Xbox will have a data. How do you transfer your hard drive content? First, it's important NOT to just rip open the old XBox and put that drive into the new one. It's very likely that the old drive is what was the problem on the old XBox. It's also very likely that the new drive is in far better shape than the old one, even if the old one works. Drives fail after time

Arcania: Gothic 4 Demo Download | Digiex

Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable : Video Game

there was no need to replace the drive, if banging on the top gets it started, this means the laser needs to be readjusted. open up the disc drive and you will see two screws on the back of the laser. turn the screw on the left to the left in very small increments then test if failed give another turn. i promise this will work. google how to adjust xbox 360 lase There are two ways to copy Xbox 360 games, namely: (1) to your Xbox console, and (2) to a separate hard drive that you own. Somewhere in between the first and second step, you can also make copies to a separate CD or DVD. They are actually very easy procedures ones you get the hang of them. In fact, after you've made your first copy, you won't be having much trouble copying any of the other. 2.Format USB to be xbox 360 compatible. *Install the game to your HDD if you havent already. 3.MOVE [Dont Copy] the installed game from your hardrive, to your USB drive. 4.Unplug and then Replug Your USB Drive. 5.Go to your game library and Select full games and play the game

Move your Xbox profile to another Xbox 360 console using a

Online Yes, and not only can you go from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, you can go from Xbox 360/PS3 and transfer your Online data to Xbox One, PS4 or PC. As long as you have your character in the Rockstar server cloud, you should have an option in GTAV (Xbox One) in the online menu to transfer your Xbox 360 Follow this guide to remove the hard drive from your Xbox One, and follow it in reverse to install a new drive. Your Xbox One console is not capable of formatting a replacement hard drive for use as the main drive

Gears of War 4 gets another two Xbox One S bundles - VG247

5. Connect the other end of the transfer cable to one of the USB ports of your Xbox 360 Elite console. 6. Insert the included Hard Drive Transfer Disc and follow the on-screen instructions. 7. To begin using your 120GB hard drive after content transfer is complete, remove your 20GB hard drive from your Elite console and attach your 120GB hard. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the must-have gaming subscription service for console, PC and Android mobile devices, and includes Xbox Live Gold along with 100 high-quality games. 2 Paired with a Game Drive for Xbox, you'll have storage space for your current game library plus access to new Xbox Game Studios titles the day they launch. Play. Players can also simply transfer their games from the hard drive or SSD to the Xbox Series X or Series S internal storage if they prefer. This improves performance and will give players access to Quick Resume and faster speeds on their old games but will still take space.. To keep the games on the external drive, players can simply power down their Xbox One, unplug the drive, and plug it in. 9) Turn off system, remove the old hard drive, put in the new hard drive 8) Log in as the profile from the memory unit 9) Move all the game save files off of the memory unit onto your new hard drive. 10) When you are done moving files, move the profile itself onto the new hard drive